Tuesday, January 9, 2018



So now we are into the year 2018.  Today is the 9th and so far so good.  I have applied to the U of M to work on my MFA.  I applied in December but found out I won't hear back until February and school will start in September.  Lordy!!  I thought I would be in there by now but this means I have lots of time to prepare. I'm excited actually because I made this decision and I'm going to see it through.  I'll be close to 74 or 75 when I'm done.  Amazing isn't it?  Maybe I will finally get to share the work I do on a level that matters.  Who knows...but as I said, I'm excited about it.

2018 came in and so far it feels good.  Time will tell.

I have been painting a little and I will share so with that...thanks for being here.

Update: U of M MFA did not work out so on to the next thing whatever that may be.  (03/2018) I will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment