Tuesday, June 13, 2017


June 13, 2017

In a few days I'll be 71 years in age.  71!  I am still me on the inside but sometimes I have to do a double take when I see my image when passing a window or in the mirror.  Its all good tho, all good.  I now have a new mouth so to speak and yes, my speaking should improve because my appearance surely has.  I think I'm happier and more confident just within the last week which is how long I've had this new adjustment.  These days I am in a flux because I don't have a direction, a real purpose.  I figure I do but I haven't figured out what it is.  My conclusion is to get past this birthday and maybe find a place to volunteer to get me out of here and then maybe find a little parttime something or other to boost my income.  I don't think its going to get to the point of greatness simply because I am the age that I am and this world does not recognize too many old people in the employment world.

Well, I just spilled my guts this morning and maybe I feel better putting it out there.  Whatever!  I'm two days shy of being 71!

This is my latest art piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment